Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Grand Opening. :D

Hello everyone!

My name is Hawke and I have just opened a shop called Arsenic Lace. Here shoppers will find a selection of fashion products for both men and women. My goal in Second Life? to continue creating unique pieces in a variety of styles and colors.

I have always enjoyed fashion design and my recent enterprises here have allowed me to turn this passion into a reality. As a designer, I draw influences from many fashion genres. A few of my favorites include Steampunk, Lolita, Gothic, Punk, and Period fashion. I adore street fashion and am always on the lookout for interesting outfits while out on the town. I hope to combine my love of fashion with my love of literature by incorporating fantasy and science fiction elements within my designs.

With my line, Arsenic Lace, I refuse to confine myself to one style and instead hope to incorporate elements of all the styles I so love into my designs. If you don't like the way something looks and think it could be better, I am always open to a little friendly critique! If you like what you see, spread the word-- a little love goes a long way!

Keep checking back for my latest projects and releases and don't forget to join the ~Arsenic Lace~ Updates group in world!

Thanks for reading and without further ado here are my first creations,

Hawke Mai
~Arsenic Lace~










No comments:

Post a Comment